Setting up a new business or even just ramping up your existing business in the digital world can be a little daunting to say the least. I've found that Google has been very helpful in assisting me with all the necessary tools and knowledge needed to to grow my brand online- without having to spend a small fortune on expensive courses.
Below are some tools that may well help you in your endeavours to become more digitally aligned and speak the language of your consumer.
1. Google My Business - Attract new customers with your free Google listing, verification and create a website for free. Make yourself easy to find when people are searching for your business, so you can stand out from the crowd.
2. Digital Garage - Brush up your knowledge on the complete Google offering and the impact within your continent.
3. Academy for Ads - Learn everything there is to know about advertising with Google and it's various platforms.
4. Test My Site - Perform a free mobile website speed test and receive recommendations for improving website performance across the board.
5. Google Analytics - Analytics Academy helps you learn about Google's measurement tools so that you can grow your business through intelligent data collection and analysis.
6. PrimerApp - Take bite-sized lessons with Primer during your busy day and learn new business and digital marketing skills in a convenient way.
I find that bookmarking the links assists me to easily return to the websites whenever I am looking for information- it also helps to keep these sites top of mind so that I get into the habit of using them regularly, as one should. I hope that this has been particularly useful to you as it has been to me.
PS: You're putty perfect ;)